view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
I've been blogging for about 7 months now and besides my makeup reviews and product photos, I've never really given out much information about myself. Last week Almu of feelbella.com left a comment on one of my posts saying that she nominated my blog for the infamous Liebster Award! For the next second I was dumbfounded — Liebster Award?! What's the Liebster Award?!
The funny thing about the Liebster Award is, no one really knows its origin. There is no official website. There is no official award. And I don't even know who decides who gets the award! From what I gather, someone somewhere started it and now it's become sort of a “blogging chain”‘ thing that once you nominate someone, it is up to them whether they'd like to participate. To participate, there are rules to follow. The biggest rule that I feel a little uncomfortable with is, at the end you have to nominate other people, too. Not that I mind nominating anyone, but what if that person doesn't feel comfortable participating? Awkward on both parts.
As for me, I am more than glad to participate so thanks again Almu for including me! If anything, I think it is fun for me to list a few facts about myself and for you to get to know me a little. :)
So here we go.
So here's what you have to do once you have been nominated:
- Mention the person who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions asked by the nominator.
- Create a new set of 11 questions and nominate 11 other bloggers who should have less than 200 followers.
Why 11? No idea. Under 200 followers based on what social network? Wish I knew. LOL!
11 Random facts about myself
- Thai food is my favorite!
- My first blog was created back in 2002 and it wasn't beauty-related.
- My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
- I am scared of the dark but I love scary/horror movies!
- I am very quiet (but not shy) around people I don't know.
- Besides makeup, I hoard colored pens!
- I play pool and have my own pool stick.
- I dyed my hair light blonde once (ugh, never again!).
- I have a girl crush on Scarlett Johansson.
- I use a Windows PC and laptop, an Android phone, and an Apple iPad (I'm never loyal to any one brand/platform!).
- Macro photography is my passion. :)
Answers to Almu's questions
- What was your first MAC product?
Shy Girl lipstick!
- What is your favorite blush of all time?
Oh.. tough one. My pick would have to be Tom Ford Flush.
- Name a beauty product you can't live without.
Lip balm. Can't stand the feeling of dry/parched lips!
- What is your favorite drugstore brand?
Maybelline. They have been coming out with lots and lots of awesome products lately.
- How many languages can you speak?
Two. Thai and English.
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
Fried bananas with ice cream. Yum!
- What’s your favorite month of the year?
December! Lots of sales. Lots of deals. Lots of awesome makeup kits/sets! And people seem to be in a better mood in general. Not to mention I get 10 days off work!
- Romantic movies or horror movies?
- What’s your favorite high end make up brand?
Oh this is a hard question. I'd have to go with Hourglass. :)
- What is your favorite red nail polish?
I rarely wear red nail polish so I really don't have a favorite!
My questions for the nominees
- What's your favorite facial feature?
- What's your favorite vacation spot?
- What would be your dream job?
- Crazy night out or cozy at home?
- What's your favorite eyeshadow palette of all time?
- What's your go-to liquid foundation?
- Explain yourself in 3 words.
- How many countries have you visited?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- What would be your superpower if you could have one?
- Are you a Windows, Mac, or Android person? ;)
And I'd like to nominate….
- Kristen of Glambunctious.com!
- Aimee of Aimeedoes.com!
- Erin of Clevergirlreviews.com!
- Amanda of Amandarobots.com!
I'm sorry I can't come up with 11 blogs (with less than 200 followers)! But I'd really like to break the rules and nominate a few people who have been my regular readers and who I appreciate their readership and comments dearly. :)
- Sunny of Mostlysunnyblog.com!
- Hoku of twitter.com/Hokumakaa!
- Laura Brum of twitter.com/Brummingbird!
- Rachelle of twitter.com/Itzrachelle!
And if you are…
I'd like to see you participate, too! :) (I only have 1 Nicole, 1 Ellen, 1 Carolyn, and 1 Ploi commenter, so if you have commented before you know who you are ♥!)
Well, that was fun! I hope you like this random post filled with useless information about me, haha! If you are a random bypasser, feel free to join in as well! :)
Thank you once again, Almu!