view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
If you haven't heard, Sephora's annual Spring sale event is going on right now! I'm practically adding items to my basket as we speak! Read on below for more information about the sale, my recommendations, and new items I'd like to try!
- VIB Rouge
– April 12th – 21st, 2015
– 15% off
– Use code ROUGELOVE
– April 16th – 21st, 2015
– 15% off
– Use code VIBLOVE
– April 17th – 20th, 2015
– 10% off
– Use code BILOVE
- The 15% (for VIB Rouge and VIB) and 10% (for BI) off applies to EVERYTHING (regular and sale items, everything included) in Sephora stores, online at Sephora.com, and in Sephora inside JCPenny stores.
- No minimum purchase required.
- The coupon code can be used multiple times on multiple purchases throughout the sale event.
- If you don't have the actual ticket/voucher, check your email. Sephora usually sends it to your email before the event starts. And you can print out the code or present your email on your mobile device at checkout.
- If you don't have email access, the person at the register should be able to look up your account and apply the code for you.
- The offer is valid to US and Canadian orders only.
Learn more about Sephora membership levels
▶US$53 | Buy | Review
Medium coverage with beautiful matte-velvet finish. It is my favorite foundation right now.
▶US$28 | Buy | Review
Smooth, lightweight, with a demi-matte finish that is natural-looking and super long-lasting!
▶US$36 | Buy
Lightweight, fast-absorbing, feels like lotion! Instantly adds radiance to my skin. Review coming soon. :)
▶US$64 | Buy | Review
Still a favorite item that I use regularly to customize foundation color, add warmth, and sun-kissed glow.
▶US$35 | Buy | Review
Love the emollient formula that feels like melted butter! Great color payoff with a brilliant shine.
▶US$79 | Buy | Review
8 co-coordinating eyeshadow colors with a unique dry/wet formula. Daytime to nighttime look made easy!
▶US$59 | Buy
A handy book with high-performance products to highlight and contour the eyes and face. Review coming soon!
My wish list
▶US$44 | Buy
I wonder if this feels similar to the Giorgio Armani Liquid Summer. Would come in handy for color customization!
▶US$50 | Buy
I knew this was coming! A bronzer with the brand's popular Ambient Lighting formula. Must-try! :)
▶US$49 | Buy
Would love to buy this set just for the beautiful presentation! Half of the colors seems unpractical, though.
▶US$65 | Buy
Tried a sample and I'm hooked! Great gentle exfoliator that leaves my skin clean, smooth, and toned.
▶US$32 | Buy
Of all the colors available, for some strange reason I'm interested in this one the most! Have you tried it?
▶US$38 | Buy
Bargain price for everything you're getting. The colors seem nice and neutral for a minimal makeup day.
Bobbi Brown Hot Collection Cheek Palette
▶US$45 | Buy
Three Bobbi Brown cheek colors, all pink-themed (hello, gorgeous!). I'd be crazy not to add it to my basket ASAP!
▶US$20 | Buy
Have you seen swatches of these? Crazy beautiful! Intense, sparkly and shimmery effect with superb pigmentation!
What's on your list?
Image courtesy of Sephora.com.