view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
This membership level is only for VIBs who spend at least $1k in a calendar year. It’s actually quite shocking to realize that I have spent THAT much money on cosmetics. And this is at Sephora alone (I also shop at Ulta, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, Beauty.com, etc. You name it!). And it’s only July, not even a year yet. I really need to slow down. ;)
So, what are some of the Rouge benefits?
- All Beauty Insider benefits
- All VIB benefits
- Free shipping on all orders! (If you have previously signed up for a FLASH 2-day shipping, you may call CS to have it refunded although I chose to stay subscribed because well, I just cannot wait a day longer… )
- Unlimited access to the beauty studio
- Exclusive Rouge events
- Special surprise gifts
I placed a test order on the day the program was launched to get the Welcome kit only to find out later that the kit does not include the actual new, red, flashy Rouge card. However, it still comes with a red lipstick from BITE in shade Rouge. So on Friday I stopped by at the store just to get my new card but the clerk gave me another complete kit! Yay for me! 2 BITE lipsticks! It’s such a cute sample size and I believe you can buy a full size as well when you run out (must be VIB Rouge). I don’t wear a lot of red lips so this will last me a long while.
I’m excited about the new rewards as well.
At 5k points, you may redeem it for:
- a one-on-one yoga trip with Josie Maran or
- a to-die-for haircut by Chris McMillan (Jennifer Aniston’s hairstylist) or
- a coveted Marc Jacobs beauty bag (a beauty item may be signed by Mr Jacobs himself!) or
- an after-hours brow bash by Benefit or
- a fabulous facial spa party by Bliss
At 10k points:
- a trip of a lifetime to Paris and a makeup class at Make Up For Ever Academy or
- a trip to New York Fashion Week with Stila
The thing is you must have enough points to redeem by August 12. My points are not anywhere near 5k. And I don’t think I can make that much purchase in such a short time. Plus, if I had that kind of money to spend, I might as well just buy a plane ticket to get there, it will probably be cheaper. ;)
Lately I have been shopping at Ulta a lot because I’m a Platinum member so I get 3 points for every dollar spent and once you reach 100 points, you can actually redeem $3 off your next purchase. I once redeemed $18 off a Too Faced eyeshadow palette – sweet deal! But now Sephora has stepped up their game, I believe if you are a Rouge, you get 4 points/dollar so it will not take much to accumulate points. Unfortunately, for Sephora, you can’t redeem points as actual cash like Ulta. Battle!
I suppose my most favorite thing about being a Rouge is that I *hopefully* will get occasional surprise gifts! I can’t wait to see what they will be but I’ll make sure to share with you all once I get one. The other favorite thing is probably free shipping. Now I don’t have to make $50 purchase anymore since there’s no minimum. I can order a $1 and get 3 free samples if I want to (I haven’t tried yet, but I’m tempted to!).
BUY ▶ Spend US$1,000 per calendar year to be eligible | Sephora