view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
There seems to be a lot of questions and confusion every year regarding the annual Sephora VIB 20% Off Sale so I've decided to write up detailed information and include photos in this post to help you understand more about the event and to answer most frequently asked questions.
First some photos:
Now for detailed information:
When: The event starts on Thursday, November 7th and runs to Monday, November 11th, 2013.
Eligibility: This event is for VIB members and VIB Rouge members only. BI members are excluded.
Code: There are 2 codes; one generic code for VIBs and VIB Rouge which is “VIBTOPIA” and the other unique code (a string of 12 letters+digits) for a friend of the VIB or VIB Rouge. Each code is on a different card just like in the photos above.
How to use the code: In store: present the voucher at the register. Online: Enter the code at checkout.
Shop now →
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- The 20% off applies to EVERYTHING (regular and sale items, everything included) in Sephora stores, online at Sephora.com, and in Sephora inside JCPenny stores.
- The limited edition tote-bag is available in limited quantities in store on Thursday only and it is for VIBs and VIB Rouge only, not for a friend
- In order for a friend to receive the 20% off, she/he must be accompanied by a VIB or a VIB Rouge and must present the friend's card with the unique code at checkout – in store, online, and inside JCPenny stores.
- The VIBTOPIA code can be used multiple times on multiple purchases throughout the sale event. However, the unique code for a friend can be used only once and for one friend per VIB or VIB Rouge.
- If you don't have the actual voucher, check your email. Sephora usually sends it to your email before the event starts. And you can print out the code or present your email on your mobile device at checkout.
- If you don't have email access, the person at the register should be able to look up your account and apply the coupon for you if you are a VIB or VIB Rouge
- There is no information as of now whether VIB Rouge will get any additional treat but my guess is no.
- The VIB or VIB Rouge can use the friend's code for your own purchase as well if you are not gifting it to someone. But I don't see the reason why you should because you can just use the VIBTOPIA code. I'd advise you to give it to someone else, anyone, a stranger even. Hey, let's “spread the cheer“. Why let it go to waste? :)
- Again, BI members are EXCLUDED from this event. However, Sephora usually has another event soon after and that one will be for all membership levels.
- I have no information at this point whether this offer is valid to Canadian customers and Sephora in international locations. [update] Yes, the 20% off applies to Canadian orders as well.
- The 20% off is not valid on previous purchases, or purchases of eGift certificates, and gift cards.
- The offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- The offer may not be sold or otherwise transferred.
- Coupon has no cash value and may not be altered.
- This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora at any time.
- Not valid for Sephora employees.
Learn more about Sephora membership levels:
I hope you find the information I provided helpful. Let me know if you have any more questions. I'll be more than happy to help! (And no, I don't work for Sephora!)