view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
Ipsy bag (Glam bag / MyGlam bag) is a monthly subscription service where every month you will receive a bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized products (total of 5 items per bag). This month's theme is “The Look of Love“.
- Zoya nail polish in Odette – This shade is right up my alley! I do have a thing for muted purple nail polishes and this one by Zoya is such a beautiful color. It has a hint of mauve and it just looks so beautiful for my complexion. The formula is not too thick, which I like, and becomes opaque with 2 coats on. Love!
- J.Cat eyelashes + eyelash glue No. EL20 – Made from “100% human hair” — yay or nay?. This one will be perfect for a dramatic eye look for sure! I like that the base is not too thick and feels very flexible and the hair feels soft to the touch. Another love!
- Pop Beauty Plump Pout in Fuchsia Freesia – Said to “combine the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain“. Well, I agree with the high-shine of a lacquered gloss statement (it really is glossy!) but the long wear of stain — I don't quite see it. It is basically a lip gloss to me, a beautifully pigmented and hydrating one. I'm not too keen on the sweet chemical smell, though, and it lingers, too. It is also slightly sticky which, on a positive side, makes it last a little longer than most non-sticky glosses.
- Pacifica Body Butter in Hawaiian Ruby Guava – The smell is lovely! I already have a tube of this scent that I purchased a while ago so I'm glad to get another one as a backup! :) The consistency literally feels like butter, creamy and smooth, and glides on and sinks right into the skin. No greasy or oily residues left behind.
- Eyetini Eye Cordial Cream Shadow Tint & Base in Spiced Rum – Look at the insane pigmentation! This reminds me of Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Paint and I think it's pretty much the very same concept. Spiced Rum leaves a beautiful metallic golden bronze finish that is waterproof and crease-proof. It takes a few seconds to set and once it does, it's not going anywhere! Perfect to use as a base for powder eyeshadow application or alone for a subtle wash of shimmery bronze on the lids.
Overall, I think Ipsy did a pretty good job this month! I'm happy with all the items I received and can see myself using every one of them. :)
P.S. Unlike January 2014's bag – this month's bag does not stink at all! Phew! It's actually a decent bag, plain pink on the outside and lined with leopard print fabric on the inside.
BUY ▶ US$10 | Ipsy