view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
Ipsy bag (Glam bag / MyGlam bag) is a monthly subscription service where every month you will receive a bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized products (total of 5 items per bag). This month I can't say I'm loving any item unfortunately. Read on to see why…
- Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm – This one is a decent clear lip balm with a nice refreshing scent, however, I'm not a fan of the formula. It is sticky and very greasy, so much Vaseline-like. It also leaves a ridiculously shiny finish which is a no-no for me. I suppose this will be a nighttime item only. Judging from the texture, I have a feeling it would keep lips soft and moisturized throughout the night, though.
- Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Penny – This pencil has a lovely shimmery golden bronze color but I find the pigmentation to be on the low side. I'll probably use it to add accent color to the lower lash line and the inner corner.
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – This could have been a really nice conditioning mask but I'm probably not going to use it because I just couldn't get past the smell. It's not a bad smell, it's just very, very sweet. Too sweet for me.
- Tahitian Monoi Anti-Aging Sugar Scrub – Could have been another great item but the tub that I have the scrub is so hard and dry! Makes me wonder how long it's been sitting on the shelf?! Or is it supposed to be this hard and dry?!
- Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads – I have acne marks all over my cheeks and chin and I'm quite excited to try it to see if it works at all. There are only 4 packets in the bag, though, and I'm not sure it will be enough to make any difference.
As for the blue bag itself. Well, it stinks! So badly. It has a really strong, off-putting rubbery smell that I just cannot stand and I'm probably going to end up throwing it out. The smell also transfers to the products inside, hopefully it will go away. Such a disappointment on the bag.
Also this month is a little heavy on the skincare products which I'm sure a lot of people will like it. Sadly, I don't. So here's hoping to more makeup and a better bag next month! :)
BUY ▶ US$10 | Ipsy