view content in/เปลี่ยนภาษา ⇢ Thai
Being a makeup enthusiast and beauty blogger, I buy and test new products all the time and it's such a rare occurrence where I would purchase the same product twice. These items, however, are what I keep coming back to. In fact, I have repurchased them more times than I can remember! :D If you want to know what they are then keep reading!
1. Clé de Peau La Beauté Enigmatique Eyebrow Pencil and Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
My brow staples. They look so natural with a bit of ashy tones that go very well with my black hair. The slanted tips make it easy to line and fill in. I have Clé de Peau La Beauté Enigmatique Eyebrow Pencil in 204 (review; Cartridge: US$25; Nordstrom / Holder: US$35; Nordstrom) and Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette (review; US$32; Sephora).
2. MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners
3. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel and Maybelline Fashion Brow 24HR Coloring Mascara
I always set my eyebrows with some type of brow gel/mascara after I fill them in to make sure the hairs stay in place throughout the day. I have Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite (review; US$22; Sephora) and Maybelline Fashion Brow 24HR Coloring Mascara in Dark Brown (review; similar US$7.99; Drugstore.com).
4. Bite Agave Lip Mask
5. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
6. Chanel Precision Eyelash Curler
7. MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist and Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Multipurpose products. I like to mist these on my skin for extra hydration. They are also great for adding a little bit of dewiness back to your skin post-foundation. My two favorites are MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist (review; US$23; Nordstrom) and Caudalie Beauty Elixir (review; US$18; Sephora).
8. Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer
Love the refreshing eucalyptus scent of these (I don't do well with floral-scented hand creams). The formula absorbs quickly and leaves my hands super soft and smooth longer than most hand creams I have tried (review; US$15; Sephora).
9. Dior Diorsnow White Reveal Ultra Purifying Fluid and Diorsnow White Reveal UVB Protection Sunscreen SPF 50
I like Dior Diorsnow products. They seem to help lighten up acne scars and hyperpigmentation on my skin quickly. My two most repurchased items are Diorsnow White Reveal Ultra Purifying Fluid (US$100; Sephora) and Diorsnow White Reveal UVB Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 (review; US$59; Nordstrom).
10. Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
What about you? What are some of the products that you keep going back to or have repurchased countless times? :)