Hi everyone! I just got back from the Sephora VIB Rouge Reception and I thought I would share with you pictures of the content of the free cosmetic bag as well as the VIB Rouge tote! I took these images with my cell phone camera so I apologize in advance if they are of poor quality! :) Fore more information of the event, please visit this page!
The cosmetic bag
The limited-edition cosmetic bag contains the following free samples:
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen / PA+++
- Blinc Mascara Amplified
- Benefit Watt's Up!
- Dr.Jart+ Water Fuse BB Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
- Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush in 410
The tote bag
The tote is a nice size and has long handles that you can carry as a shoulder bag. Love the red! :)
Some photos from the event
Sephora + Pantone Color IQ match
I finally had my skin matched! My Color IQ Number is 4Y08!
Here's what you can do with the number:
- Go to the http://www.sephora.com/color-iq page and enter your number
- Click the GO button and a list of foundations that match your skin tone will be displayed on the next page
I would say the result is not 100% accurate! My perfect match for the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is Punjab but my Color IQ number suggested Stromboli instead, which is quite a few shades darker than my skin tone. I suppose you can use this information as a guideline to selecting your closest match but I would not completely rely on it. :)
Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed my (super small) coverage of the event. I bought a couple things for myself and my friend — nothing too crazy. I usually prefer to shop online because I like those deluxe samples that come with online orders better.
Please feel free to share with me your experience if you went to one this morning! Did anything catch your attention? Did you purchase any new collections?
About Sephora membership levels